Orange peppers, baby carrots, red seedless grapes, boneless skinless chicken breast, raw shrimp, steak and more products are in the new Albertsons Weekly Ad Sale Apr 22 – 28. There are nice meals you can make with a little chicken breast. But you need to marinate them really nicely and let them rest in the marination for hours. But if you marinate them for a few days, they will be softer. The chicken breast doesn’t contain a lot of fat. When you fry them on a pan, the meat becomes much drier for that reason. Therefore, marination is required when you cook chicken breast. No matter what method you use for cooking.
It’s not all about cooking and dinner. You should see some snacks and beverage deals on the new Albertsons Ad. Coca-Cola Soft drinks, Ruffles, General Mills Cereal, Cliff, Luna or Open Nature nutrition bar, and more items are available on pg 2.
Shop for breakfast and enjoyable nights. Stock up some crackers, cereals, yogurt, chips, tortilla, canned goods, and more products. They are also Bonus Ticket Items on pg 3. General Merchandise deals will be interesting, too. View the prices of personal care and ready meals in the frozen category by Albertsons weekly ad sale Apr 22 – 28. Check out all these offers below.
- Fresh boneless skinless chicken breast $1.49 lb. pg 1
- Waterfront Bistro raw shrimp $4.99 lb.
- Beef top sirloin steak $3.99 lb.
- Red Seedless grapes $.98
- Ruffles potato chips 2 for $5
- General Mills Cereal $1.99
- Coca-Cola soft drinks 3 for $11
- Ritz Crackers $2.99 pg 3
- Banquet pot pie $.89
- Pringles Chips or Weber spice $1.69
- Noosa Yoghurt $1.69
- Activia Yogurt – Danmials smoothie or Milano cookies $2.99
- Duncan Hines – snack pack – go-paks $.99