New fresh savings and ALDI savers are on the cover page of this ad. 100% organic grass-fed chuck roast, family pack chicken thighs, juicy fruits, and more items are probably what most people will shop at ALDI stores this week. Most people love meat meals but sometimes you would like to take a break and focus on seafood. Salmon is my favorite fish whenever I want to do that. It's perfectly grillable fish, too. You can even make burgers with salmon. With the correct herbs and drink, dinner with seafood products might be a good idea in the first week of March. Check out ALDI Weekly Ad ALDI Savers on the first page for the discounts today. ALDI Weekly Ad Sale Mar 1 - 7 offers more than food.
Dinner ideas of ALDI consist of possibly useful ingredients and side dishes, too. Shrimp, organic dressing for your salad, some packaged potatoes, sweet peas, and cheese ravioli are some of these. The food is only one part of the ALDI Weekly Ad. Save on Spring clothing, bedroom products, and office furniture or working room products on the ad. If your place is a rainy one, you might need some rain boots nowadays. Also, umbrellas are on sale. Browse SOHL furniture writing desk and mesh office chair, too.
See these deals from ALDI Ad Mar 1 - 7:
- Cattlemen's Ranch FRESH USDA CHOICE Flat-Cut Corned Beef Brisket $2.99
- Simply Nature FRESH 100% ORGANIC GRASS-FED Chuck Roast $7.99
- FRESH Tilapia Fillets $4.99
- FRESH Atlantic Salmon Side $6.99
- Specially Selected Spinach & Mozzarella or Classic Cheese Ravioli $2.69
- Little Salad Bar Italian Salad $1.99
- Fremont Fish Market Popcorn Shrimp $4.99
- Specially Selected Stone Baked Spinach & Goat Cheese Pizza $3.89
- Park Street Deli Shepherd's Pie $6.99 pg 2
- Parkview Irish Style Bangers $2.99
- Lofthouse St. Patrick's Day Frosted Sugar Cookies $2.89
- Serra Ladies' Fashion Umbrella $6.99
Also, see ALDI Ad In-Store sale for next week.