Save time and money with Baby Care Sale at Dollar General Jan 2023! If you are looking for baby products such as baby wash, baby lotion, baby shampoo, pampers, sensitive wipes, and products like these, you should browse it!
Essentials for Babies at Dollar General
When it comes to caring for sensitive baby skin, the products you choose are important. Babies appear incredibly delicate and fragile, especially in the first weeks after birth. You can find products suitable for babies at Dollar General.
You can buy the best products of well-known brands at affordable prices. From wet wipes to creams and baby bath products view here.
Baby’s skin is extremely sensitive during the first months of life and is exposed to environmental influences unprotected. Therefore, you should gently support the protection of their skin.
The product you prefer for your baby is very important. Products with potentially irritating fragrances or preservatives should be avoided. Often these products can do more harm than good to the baby’s skin. Baby care products should also have a low allergy rate. Light creams, lotions or oils with a moisturizing effect that protect the skin from moisture loss and also have a calming effect are ideal. At Dollar General Ad you will find Johnson’s, Gentle Steps or Pedialyte products that are perfectly adapted for the care of sensitive baby skin.
Washing the baby
You shouldn’t wash your baby for the first few days. Daily cleaning with a cloth is also completely sufficient here. Until about the eighth week of life, you should also avoid additives and choose only warm water while bathing. A water temperature of about 37 degrees is ideal. To protect the skin, babies should not be bathed more than once or twice a week.
After the eighth week, gentle bath additives are ideal for your little one. At Dollar General you’ll find soap-free washes that clean baby skin very gently.
Alternatively, you can add some baby oil to the bath water. It does not have a cleansing effect, but is a particularly permanent care for perfectly soft baby skin after a bath.
Low Prices on Dollar General
- Johnson’s Baby Wash, Lotion, Shampoo, Powder, Oil, $4.50 – $9.85
- Gentle Steps Baby Oil, Baby Wash, Shampoo or Eczema Cream, $2.65 – $4.35
- Mommy’s Bliss Elderberry Drops or Vitamin D Drops, $5
- Zarbee’s Baby Cough Syrup + Immune or Children’s Cough Syrup, $5
- Baby Accessories, starting at $1
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes, $1.75
- Huggies Simply Clean or Natural Care Wipes 3pk, $6
- Jumbo Diapers Sizes 1-6 counts, $6.50
- Pampers Swaddlers, Baby Dry or Easy Ups Jumbo Diapers, 2 for $17
- Luvs Family Box sizes 3-6 Counts, $14.50
- Pampers Swaddlers or Baby-Dry Super Diapers, $24.95
- Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants Sizes, 2 for $19