Coffee, cereals, eggs, milk, and more products are on sale at CVS. When you stay at home for a long time, the urge of eating may disrupt from your work. If you can't suppress that, I recommend you prefer healthy foods. Dairy products and fiber-rich products for breakfast are always good choices. Eggs, milk, Raisin bran, and belVita biscuits are some of the products that are being promoted on the next week's ad. Jif peanut butter or Smucker's preserves will cost 2/$4. CVS Weekly Ad also has a significant amount of snacks in the same part. Enjoy your cookies and chips or delicious nutritional Campbell's Chunky soup while watching your favorite movie. Chunky soups might be the best kind of instant meals of all. Those big pieces of vegetables with old-fashion style soup cans will be your nutrition source during the lockdown. Browse all CVS breakfast products Apr 12 - 18, coupons, Extrabucks rewards.
Get your water and refreshing beverage at CVS, too. Water, Vitaminwater, Fiji Water, and more source of hydration are waiting for you at CVS stores. Lower costs, Extrabucks, coupons, and more. In this ad, you will find beauty products, Olay skincare, hair care products, and pharmacy, too. Subscribe to the newsletter to get emails about new deals like CVS Breakfast Products.
- Select General Mills cereal 8.9-13.8 oz. $1.99 pg 5
- Post Honey Bunches of Oats, Great Grains, Cocoa or Fruity Pebbles 11-16.5 oz 2/$5
- Folgers coffee 10.3- 11.3 oz or Select Kellogg's cereal 2/$7
- Jif peanut butter 16 oz or Smucker's preserves 18 oz 2/$4
- BelVita breakfast biscuit 7.04-8.8 oz or Select Nabisco crackers 2/$6
- Select Nabisco cookies 4.5-6.5 oz BOGO free
- Ben & Jerry's 1 pint or Magnum multipacks BOGO 50% off
- Gold Emblem, Gold Emblem abound chips, crackers, popcorn or pretzels BOGO 50% off pg 6
- Twizzlers 11-16 oz or ALL Hershey's Snack Size. BOGO 50% off
- Fiji water 1.5 liter or Gatorade 64 oz 2/$5