General merchandise is on sale at Fry’s. Buy patio furniture like dining set 20% off. The offer is valid this week starting today. New grocery prices are viewable in the Fry’s Ad. Buy seedless watermalons, which my favourite of the summer, will cost only $1.99 at Fry’s supermarket. Buy meat, fresh fruits, snacks, cereals for breakfast, bars, milk, and stuff like that on the first page of Fry’s Weekly Ad Sale Apr 15 – 21, 2020. Browse the multiple-buy savings to see if any price there suits with your budget. You can redesign your backyard with a couple of products from this ad and spend quality time with your family. BBQ products, a dining set, and char 4 burner gas grill are some of the items of general merchandise on pg 2.
Buy premium quality meat at Fry’s Stores. When you choose the correct type of meat, it’s hard to mess it up. Once it’s a juicy and tender piece of steak, the only thing you need to do is correctly marinade and apply the correct level of temperature for the exact time the meat is supposed to reach an internal temperature where it’s cooked the way exactly you want. Some of Fry’s Weekly Ad Sale Apr 15 – 21, 2020 prices and products:
- T-Bone Steaks $6.99 lb.
- Pinata Apples $2.49
- Large Hass Avocados $.77
- Boneless Chuck Roast $2.99
- Whole Seedless Watermelons $1.99
- Chobani Greek Yogurt $.99
- Thomas’ English Muffins BOGO free
- Coca-Cola, Pepsi or 7UP $1.88 wyb 3
- Florida’s Natural Orange Juice $3.49 pg 2
- Snyder’s of Hanover Family Size Pretzels 2/$5
- Kellogg’s Family Size Cereal 3/$10
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish $1.79
- Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage 2/$6