Earn $.15 per gallon shopping participating items of Hy-Vee this week. Fuel savers, low price lockdown deals, and mega meat Mondays are profitable trades between you and Hy-Vee supermarket in September 2019. This is the first September ad by this store and it’s full of new savings of seasonal fresh produce including fruits like Honeycrisp apples. In the sweetness chart of apples, Honeycrisp falls into the mid-range. Fairly sweet apple is one of the favourite fruits of most Americans.
I think the grilling products and deals you will find in these weekly ads the final ones as we are approaching winter. In November and December, there will be a lot more sales including Black Friday and Christmas. Also, look for great savings in October since there will be many Halloween events. One of the grilling sales is that of the Hyvee Weekly Ad. Visit pg 2-3 for fried chicken legs, BBQ sauces, pie cake, Stella Artois, salads, and more products this week. You can even find home-style guacamole. You will be able to earn $.15 per gallon of fuel when you shop on Hyvee Mega Meat Mondays.
- Hy-Vee Tomato Ketchup $1.18 pg 2
- Hy-Vee Hickory House BBQ Sauce 2 for $7
- 12″ Decorated Chocolate Chip Cookie $9.99
- 8 Piece Chicken Strip or Leg Bucket $6.99
- Pace Salsa or Picante Sauce 2 for $5 pg 3
- Heat & Eat Boneless Chicken Wings $8.99
- Boneless Chicken Wings $8.99
- Our Special Recipe Bratwurst Link or Patty 10 for $10
- 12″ Shrimp tray $25
Hy-Vee Ad Organic Food, Meat, and Cheese
Organic food is not only about healthy living. They taste better than normal conventional stuff. However, the best one is of course locally grown products since they don’t encounter the problems of delivery times. Hy-Vee sells organic gala apples, iceberg lettuce, whole carrots, raspberries, white mushrooms, and more products this week. There are also fuel savers in that section.
- Peaches $1.99 lb.
- Sweet Celebration Red Grapes $2.49 lb.
- Organic Grimmway Farms Whole Carrots $.99
- Organic red, green or black grapes $2.99 lb.
- Driscoll’s Blueberries 12 oz. pkg. $2.99 pg 5
- Hy-Vee Short Cuts pineapple bites lb. $5.99
- Hy-Vee Short Cuts sliced Brussels sprouts lb. $7.99
Buy some premium quality meat for your grilling parties in September:
- Hy-Vee Angus Reserve Boneless Beef Bottom Round Roast, lb. $3.99
- Hy-Vee Angus Reserve Tenderized Bottom Round Steak value pack, lb. $4.79
- Hy-Vee Angus Reserve boneless beef ribeye steak USDA Select, lb. $8.99
- Hy-Vee Choice Reserve Big Beef T-Bone Steak USDA Choice, 25 oz. $20
A mixture of fine meat and cheese products are available on pg 8. More multiple-buy deals and interesting products are available there. Don’t miss out the deals by Hy-Vee. Hyvee Mega Meat Mondays will give you a $.15 saving per gallon. If you spend $25 on select meat, seafood or deli items, you can get that earning.