Experienced meat lovers recommend prime rib, beef tenderloin, and turkey as holiday favorites. There are ways to cook a turkey but if you want to do it firstly, brine it. Otherwise, it can dry out as grilling or roasting process will eventually take its juicy inner parts out. The same technique is also true for chicken breast. When you brine it and season it for 2 hours the difference is unbelievable. Normally, if you place your chicken breast on a frying pan and directly try to cook it even at low temperatures, it will be almost tasteless. That’s because chicken breast has a very low percentage of fat. Note that, when you roast some chicken legs in your oven it always comes out juicy and tasty. Because of the fat. However, almost everyone who is a little experienced in cooking must already know that. Shop Hyvee Weekly Ad Holiday Meat Sale to save at the maximum level.
Meat Products on Hy-Vee Ad Dec 11 – 17
Today, the important thing about the Hyvee Weekly Ad is the meat sale. Turkey and Christmas ham are holiday leaders in the meat departments. Americans love to eat turkey. It’s the official US bird since Ben Franklin. So much so, there is a survey by the National Turkey Federation and according to that survey, 88% of Americans eat turkey on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving and Christmas are two days the turkeys are eaten the most but Easter is also a day when Americans consume millions of turkeys each year. You can subscribe to get deals like Hyvee Weekly Ad Holiday Meat Sale.
You can find some turkey meat on Hyvee Ad Dec 11 – 17 for a good price. For example, Honeysuckle White frozen basted whole turkey is available on pg 5. But not only meat is popular in the festive days of America. You can shop pumpkin pie, gift baskets full of tropical fruits, cookie trays, and more delicious things to put on your table.
Check out Hyvee Weekly Ad Holiday Meat Sale Dec 11 – 17 and more deals:
- Hy-Vee Spiral Sliced Whole Bone-In Ham $1.99 lb pg 4
- Hy-Vee Spiral Sliced Half Ham $2.29
- Hormel Cure 81 Whole Boneless Ham $3.99
- Hormel Cure 81 Boneless Half Ham $4.49
- Fresh Encrusted Chicken Breast select varieties, 6 oz. 2 for $4
- Hy-Vee Choice Reserve Boneless Beef Chuck Roast USDA Choice, lb. $4.99
- Chicken Griller Patty select varieties, 6 oz. 2 for $5
- Oven Ready Stuffed Chicken Breast select varieties, 8 oz. 2 for $6
- Hy-Vee Angus Reserve Boneless Beef Tenderized Bottom Round Steak, value pack, USDA Select, lb. $5.79
- Hy-Vee Prime Reserve Boneless Beef Top Round Roast USDA Prime, lb. $4.99