Marc's Weekly Ad Feb 17 - 23, 2021
Open the Marc's Weekly Ad preview and began to discover new deals of the week. Marc's Weekly Ad valid February 17 to 23, 2021, is now available here. Chicken and pork tenderloins, turkey sausage, fresh-cut meat, 85 percent lean ground beef, and bottom round roast at Marc's are the featured elements of the meat category. Look over the meat items advertised in the handbill and add any items that aren’t in your meal plan but that you still want to purchase.
Tyson Antibiotics-free Chicken Tenderloins will cost $2.50 per pound this week. So they will cost the same price as the last week. A chicken tenderloin is the cut of meat from the innermost muscle located near the breastbone. It’s the most tender meat on a chicken, which is where it gets its apt name from. Baking chicken tenderloins is one of the healthiest ways to cook them as there is no added grease or oil. Grilling chicken tenderloins is another healthy way to cook them without excessive amounts of oil.
Discover other deals on meat and grocery products in the Marc's weekly ad.
- Chicken Tenderloins, No Antibiotics Ever! $2.49/ lb.
- Easy to Peel Clementines, 3 lb. Bag, $2.99
- Blueberries, 1 Pint, 2 for $5
- Variety of Carrots, 2 for $3
- Marzetti Dressing, Asst. Varieties 13 oz., 2 for $6
- La Croix Sparkling Flavored Water | Curate Sparkling Water, Asst. Varieties 12 Pack Cans | Asst. Varieties 8 Pack Cans, $3.99
- Starkist Chunk Light Tuna, In Oil or Water 5 oz. Limit 10 additional @ 99¢, 67¢
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, 88¢
- Entenmann’s Little Bites, $2.99
- Fiskars Quick Cuts Fast Prep Kitchen Shears, $3.99
- Jif Peanut Butter, Asst. Varieties 16 oz., $2.39
- 85% Lean Ground Beef, $3.99
- Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter, Asst. Varieties 16 oz., $3.19
- Bottom Round Roast, $3.99/ lb.
- Biscotti Brothers Odds & Ends or Pizzelles, 14 oz. | 6 oz. Asst. Varieties, $2.99
- Tate’s Bake Shop Cookies, Asst. Varieties 7 oz., $3.99
- Malt-O-Meal Cereal, Family Size Bags 21-26.5 oz., 2 for $6
- Tetley Tea Bags, Asst. Varieties 70-100 ct., $2.79
- Kellogg’s Cereal, Asst. Varieties 12-16.6 oz., $2.99
- Martinelli’s Apple Juice 50.7 oz., $4.49
- Coca-Cola .5 Liter 6 Pack, Asst. Varieties. Not available in Cuyahoga Cty, 4 for $12
- Cookies, 2 for $7
- Eggland’s Best Hard Cooked Eggs 2 ct., 89¢
- Schwebel’s Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns, 2 for $3.98
- Bakin’ Miracle | Fryin’ Magic | Fast Shake | Miracle Maize, 5 for $5