You can make a perfect, refreshing, ice-cold fruit salad mix with just the products you can find on the Meijer Weekly Ad today. These are the products that will give you some vitamins and healthy nutritional value. Moreover, all of them are tastier than any hamburger. Fruit sugar is fructose. It's better than glucose that coke and sugary drinks contain. Whenever you are about to drink a sugary soda, think of replacing it with some fruit drink or maybe milk. More preferably, something that doesn't contain sugar. Your body surely needs glycogen but you already get it from carbs. No need to excessively store it in your body. It'll turn into belly fat especially in men's bodies. Think of shopping for your grocery needs at Meijer.
Easy meals to store in your fridge are also a part of the Meijer Ad. They are great foods including ice cream. It's a really good help to have ice cream in your freezer. When the urge of snacking comes, you need some low-calorie ice cream. Ben & Jerry's ice cream is $3. And when you don't feel like cooking, you always have the option of frozen ready meals. Check out some of them in Meijer Ad Grocery Jun 7 - 13 deals. Next week is a good week to save on all types of groceries at Meijer supermarket.
- Strawberries $1.88
- Michigan Asparagus $1.99 lb.
- Meijer Fresh Rotisserie Chicken $4.99
- Dietz & Watson Ham, Turkey, Chicken or Hard Salami $7.99 lb.
- Garden Fresh Tortilla Chips, Salsa or Hummus BOGO 50% off pg 2
- Athenos Feta Cheese BOGO 50% off
- Organic Blueberries $3.99 pg 3
- Fruit Frenzy $3.98 lb.
- Boston Market 11-16 oz. or Weight Watchers® Smart Ones Frozen Meals 6.49-10.5 oz 5/$10 pg 4
- Devour Frozen Sandwiches 7.2-7.5 oz. or Frozen Meals 9-12 oz. 2/$6
- Outshine Fruit Bars 10.08-18 oz. or Edy's 48 oz. or Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream 14 oz. 2/$6
- Gatorade 8 pk./20 oz. bottles or Lipton Iced Tea 12 pk./16.9 oz. bottles. $4.99
- Nabisco Family Size Cookies or Crackers $2.79
You can see many more products. Meijer Ad Grocery Jun 7 - 13 prices are viewable today. Follow our social accounts to get more products.