I didn't think about the weekly shopping much until I saw this new ad but now I realize that I need to renew my shopping list because there is a lot of stuff on sale in this ad. Some of the other weekly ads have the similar sort of products technically but you we can focus on Rahlps' products that are consisting of food mainly. Blackberries, blueberries, fresh foster farms split chicken breasts are examples of the first things on sight when you open this ad.
I don't want to make a simple shopping list after realising these but there's definitely some impulse that is making me into these. Influence from the online deals or weekly ads can be greater than you could imagine. So that, you know all the various kinds of products might be in your basket.
You know that everything becomes simpler when you have the true guide. The idea comes from these guides, you make a shopping list and focus on the deals on these products to save the maximum amount. You go through all the other philosophies and end up with an idea.
- Organic Honeycrisp Apples $1.88 lb.
- Sumo Mandarins $1.88 lb.
- Coca-Cola, Pepsi or 7UP - must buy final cost: $9.99
- Starbucks Coffee $5.77 lb.
- Kind or ThinkThin Bars 10 for $10
- Kellogg's Cereal 12-18 oz or Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, 8 ct or Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats, 6-8 ct 4/$8
BOGO Free deals, personally my favourites, are available on pg 4. Take a look at the participating items to this 3x fuel deal. Your personal Shopping list can become a popular thing. Share your shopping list with us and give us an idea of what to buy.
- Wild-Caught Lobster Tail BOGO free - save $12.99
- Sargento Cheese BOGO Free - save $4.49
- Kroger or Private Selection K-Cups - save $6.60
- Arrowhead Spring Water $2.99
- Wonder Bread $1.99
- Snapple Tea BOGO Free - save $1.79
- Welch's 100% Juice BOGO Free - save $1.39