View Skin Care by Age with Avon Campaign 9 2021! Each age’s skin care routine is separate. Nowadays, with the influence of social media, the desire to look young and beautiful has become more common than ever. As such, the aesthetic concerns that started at a very early age have also lowered the age of makeup.
Skin care for 20s
In the 20s, the synthesis of the collagen protein in the skin begins to slow down, resulting in slight wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. With simple applications to be made at this age, we can invest in our skin for the advancing ages. While vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, protects against free radicals that damage the skin, creams containing vitamin C increase elasticity by triggering natural collagen production. It contributes to eliminating the tonal differences in the skin while removing fine lines. You can see many Vitamin C skincare products from Avon C9 2021!
Skin care for 30s
In our 30s, the moisture level of our skin begins to decrease, fine lines on the skin begin to become apparent and pores begin to widen. The dryness of the skin causes the skin color to appear dull and dull. The first signs of aging start around the eyes. It is important to use creams containing intense moisturizer for the eye area and to apply products containing vitamin C that increase collagen synthesis on the face and neck. In the evening, use creams containing retinoic acid and glycolic acid, which increase collagen synthesis. See C9 Avon 2021 and see good skincare!
Skin care for 40s
With the 40s, collagen production in the skin rapidly decreases. Since sagging occurs on the skin, skin care needs to be done intensely and regularly. It is beneficial to use anti aging creams and intensive moisturizing products that contain anti-aging retinoic acid in the 40s. Take care to consume foods containing collagen, vitamin C and omega 3-6 to replace the collagen lost by the skin. While doing skin care in your 40s, do not neglect to apply care to your neck and hands.
Skincare from Avon Catalog 9 2021
- Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector, $40
- Anew Clinical Absolute Even Dark Circle Corrector, $40
- Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol Treatment, $45
- Avon Solutions Anti-Aging Cream, $13
- Anew Skinvincible Deep Recovery Cream, $40
- Anew Skinvincible Day Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50, $40
- Infinite Lift Targeted Contouring Serum, $45
- Anew Hydra Fusion De-Puffing Eye Serum, $34
- Anew Ultimate Supreme Dual Elixir, $60
- Green Goddess Facial Oil, $50
- Isa Knox Anew Clinical Collagen Booster Rejuvenating Serum Ampoules, $62.50
- Isa Knox Anew LX Ultimate Rejuvenating Serum, $56
Pay attention to these suggestions!
- Do not sleep with make-up. Make sure to clean your face every day before going to sleep.
- Drink 2 liters of water a day. Avoid carbonated, cola drinks. Limit tea and coffee.
- Eat healthy foods, especially foods that contain vitamin C, collagen and omega 3-6.
- Stay away from smoking as it quickly ages the skin as well as its health hazards.
- Take care of regular sleep.
- Care with products suitable for skin type, use moisturizer. For this, get help from a dermatologist.
- Do not be exposed to the sun for a long time. From an early age, sunscreen is the first step towards a young and bright skin.
- Proceed under a physician’s supervision for skin care and rejuvenation methods.
Here is Skin Care by Age with Avon Brochure 9 2021! If you want to see more Avon products, deals, and beauty tips, visit the home page. Also, you can follow us on Youtube and see the latest Avon Catalog in the US!