Browse Sprouts Ad Fresh Fruit Sale Apr 29 - May 5, 2020, for products like pineapple, grapes, berries, and more. You can make great fruit salads and eat them to keep your body strong. We don't burn enough calories at home. We need to exercise to burn calories and seek ways to feed our body with vitamins. True source of vitamins is fruits and salads. Keep your veggie diet as one of your primary sources of nutrition. For example, pineapple. A chunk of pineapple is only 82 calories. You can burn that calorie with some squads. Only .2 g of that fat. No cholesterol. It contains sodium, fiber, and totally of 21.65g carbs. Also, pineapple contains a small amount of protein. More importantly, it's one of the primary sources of Vitamin C. That is the vitamin that keeps your immune system strong. But other vitamins are also inside the structure of pineapple. Vitamin C, A, Calcium, and Iron are also what you can get from this fruit. Minerals like thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B-6, folate, potassium, and even more come from the fruit, too. Sprouts sell golden ripe pineapples for only $.98.
If you are conservative about pizza, you would not prefer pineapple on your pizza. But never mind the pizza. Make some fruit salads at home. Pineapple, cucumber, and limes mix perfectly to create a delicious salad bowl. Just mix the chunks of these fruits and make yourself a great day. Sprouts Ad Fresh Fruit Sale Apr 29 - May 5 offers more.
- Golden Ripe Pineapples $.98
- Red Mangos or Maradol Papayas $.88
- Green Beans or Cauliflower $.98
- Organic Italian or Yellow Squash $.98
- Red Seedless Grapes $1.98 lb.pg 2
- Large Hass Avocados 3 for $5
- Cucumbers or Green Bell Peppers 2 for $1
- Organic Hothouse Tomatoes $1.98
- Organic Granny Smith or Gala Apples 2 for $5
- Organic Mini Cucumbers $2.98
- Chobani Greek Yogurt $.99
- Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal 2 for $5
Subscribe to Sprouts Weekly Ad for free, start to receive emails.