The winter clearance deal featuring clothing, shoes, toys, games, and more is one of the promoted deals on Target Ad. Save up to 70% off clothing, 50% off cosmetics, and 50% off toys. Winter clearance makes sense because people buy whatever they need or shop gifts on Christmas and New Year’s Eve so that eventually the leftover products stay in stocks. Markets need to get rid of them. Target has done a lot of ads and deals in late December and even in the first week of January. Now, like most department stores winter clearance is a thing at Target, too. Target Weekly Ad promotes the new deals on C9 Champion products as well. To See Target Ad C9 Champion deals Jan 5 – 11, you can go to pg 10-11. Get more content like Target Ad C9 Champion Deals following our social accounts where we share the similar deals and posts.
- C9 Champion® women’s T-shirt or training leggings $11.49 – $17.49 pg 10
- Select C9 Champion boys’ or girls’ 4-16 activewear $6.49 – $11.49
- C9 Champion men’s Power Core training 1/4-zip pullover $19.99 pg 11
- C9 Champion men’s Premium pants or hooded layer pullover $16.49 & $17.49
- All toddlers’ & kids’ S Sport by Skechers athletic shoes $20 pg 12
- All men’s & women’s S Sport by Skechers athletic shoes $25
- All Ignite by SPRI fitness gear 20% off pg 13
Buy fitness equipment, tracking electronics, wearable tech, and smartwatches to monitor your activity. Keeping notes on your activity is really important and it keeps you motivated. Talk about your program every day to somebody who is interested in fitness, make it a great deal and never skip a day.