Wait for tomorrow to see the new Target Weekly Ad for Apr 19 - 25. Until the new ad, you can also take a look at the products of Good & Gather healthy foods. I like to snack around like most people. Everybody likes to have something after a meal. Particularly while I am watching something not really important, I like to eat snacks. Refreshing soda like coke or Redbull with some ice is really good, too. But the regular snacks make you fat. You will seriously gain some fat if you eat too many oily chips or chocolates. However, some snacks like Good & Gather snacks are made of healthy ingredients. Not all of them contain too much sugar or quickly digested carbs. Fiber-rich products like almond granola and refreshing beverage like strawberry-mango sparkling water are types of products to find on the final page of Target Ad. You can subscribe to the newsletter to get more deals like Target Good and Gather Food Sale.
- Good & Gather 8-pk. sparkling water $2.99 pg 7
- Good & Gather™ granola $3.49
- Good & Gather 4- or 5-ct. nutrition bars $4.29
- 7- to 9-oz. lunchmeat $2.49
- 12-oz. shredded chicken $6.99
- 9-oz. refrigerated pasta $4.29
- 10- to 12-oz. tortilla chips $2.99
You can follow our social accounts, too. These posts will be in your feed instantly.