I think the style of a piece of patio furniture is mostly more important than comfort. Most people would think otherwise but think about it. They are the furniture you place outside and they always in a position of showing off. Project 62 and Opalhouse products of the outdoor living products are in the Target Patio range on the latest Target Ad. You can even find a gas fire bowl within the new range of patio sales at Target today. Save $100 on Southport patio egg chair which will cost $400. Three different colors are available. Everything is fine but you need to focus on the most important thing first. That's a tall seat with a comfortable cushion to place in the middle of your place. Kaufmann Wood patio loveseat of Project 62 will cost only $320. An alternative to that is also available on the Target weekly ad.
More patio products are possible to find on the next pages. When it comes to pillows I like the authentic style and that means we have to shift our interest a bit more towards to the exotic colors and patterns. Starting at $13, there are new pillows to hug in your seat. Threshold, Project 62 and Opalhouse outdoor pillows will cost $13 only.
- Kaufmann Wood Patio Loveseat - Linen - Project 62 $320 pg 17
- Southport Patio Egg Chair - Opalhouse $400
- Kaufmann Wood Patio Coffee Table - Natural - Project 62™ $120
- Mulberry 3pc Patio Chat Set - Natural - Threshold $360
- Project 62 10" tabletop gas fire bowl $90 - save $19
- Mid-Century Stack Patio Loveseat - Natural - Project 62™ $95 pg 18
- Mid-Century Patio Stack Chair - Natural - Project 62™ $55
- Fisher Stack Patio Egg Chair - Green - Project 62™ $60
- Threshold, Project 62 and Opalhouse outdoor pillows starting at $13 pg 19
- Select Threshold outdoor cushions starting at $15
- Select Threshold, Project 62 and Opalhouse 5'x7' outdoor rugs starting at $56
Subscribe to the free newsletter and start getting emails about these deals.