Fans are not exactly as good as air conditioners and I think everybody agrees with that. In truth, what they do is drying your sweat and lowering the temperature on the surface of your skin. They are nice when you want a kind of circulation of air inside your room, too. For example, if you smoke in your home, it’ll help to push the smoke out of your window. Whatever the reason for your purchase of a fan, you’ll get something of a relief from the hot weather. They are particularly good for small businesses. Most don’t want to spend too much on this stuff. Target Weekly Ad Fans Jun 7 – 13 can be seen on pg 19.
- Honeywell 11″ 3-speed air circulating table fan $16.99
- Lasko 20″ cyclone fan with remote $44.99
- Holmes 32″ oscillating tower fan $39.99
- Danby 8,000-BTU portable air conditioner $339.99
- Select Storage and organization 10% off pg 20
- Threshold 6-cube organizer $70
- Room Essentials 56-qt. utility bin or 18-gal. tote $5
- Room Essentials 1.25-bushel laundry basket $2
You have a very wide range in this Target Ad. You can always subscribe to the newsletter with your email for free and start receiving these deals in your inbox. Also, check out personal care items, electrical shavers, hair care, and more in it. All Target Weekly Ad Fans deals you can see here are valid today.