Target has made an ad only to promote the gameday snacks and some enjoyable food which most customers will probably appreciate because new deals are available in this ad. Get a free $10 gift card when you spend $50 on food and beverages this week. Coca-Cola and more brands of soft beverages are viewable on the first page. Cool snacks like cooked shrimp can be interesting if you are into Super Bowl or similar sports events. They could have included more products. However, don't forget the regular Target weekly ad which has also some grocery and home deals. Surely, ads are not the only Target sales as well. For example, you can save $20 on 6-qt. Instant pot duo for delicious meals. More deals on TVs, bar stools, coolers for your drinks, and game-day specials are on the main page of the target.com. Click on the image to go to the 2-page Target midweek ad. Target Ad Jan 26 - Feb 1 is available, too. Both contain nice snacks and food deals.
- When you spend $50 on food and/or beverages - free $10 Target gift card pg 1
- DiGiorno 18- to 31.5-oz. frozen multi-serve pizza 2/$9
- Large Cooked Shrimp, Tail-On, Peeled & Deveined - 41-50ct/16oz - Market Pantry $6.99
- Market Pantry 26- or 28-oz. frozen meatballs $3.49
- Totino’s 50-ct. Pizza Rolls 3/$10
- Select Doritos 9.25- to 11.5-oz. snacks 3/$6 pg 2
- All ground beef and plant-based proteins BOGO 20% off
- SOLO Square Red Party Cup 18oz - 72ct $6.49
Many more deals are waiting for you both on Target.com and the Target Weekly ad issues. Don't forget to subscribe to the emails list to get free content in your inbox. Target Weekly Ad Jan 29 is just one of the ads which offer gameday snacks this week. Many more from various supermarkets are available right now.