It’s great to use the words summer and sun in the same sentence, but there is an insidious danger: skin blemishes so we shared Treatment Methods for Sunspots with Avon Campaign 20 2020. However, with conscious care, you can be protected from both the harmful rays of the sun and skin spots. So, what creams should be used for skin blemishes? What should be considered? How should it be treated?
The two most important reasons for the formation of sunspots are genetic predisposition and the harmful rays of the sun. The excess or irregularity of the pigment melanin, which gives our skin its natural color, and enables us to tan, triggers the formation of spots. The most important cause of melanin disorder and accumulation, ie hyperpigmentation, is exposure to harmful UVB and UVA rays from the sun.
Creams To Be Used For Skin Blemishes;
Especially, creams containing UVA and UVB and high protection factors should be used. At the same time, the skin tissue can be made more vivid by using products that nourish the subcutaneous layer and support the increase in collagen and elastin tissue.
Skincare from Avon Catalog 22 2020;
- Clearskin Professional Clarifying Toner Pads, $8.99
- Anew Power Serum, $26.49
- Anew Neutralize Anti-Pollution Serum, $24.99
- Hydra Fusion Gel Cream, $18.99
- belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb, $38.00
- Mission Luxereve Cream, $280.00
- Anew Clinical Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid, $24.99
- Anew Clinical Infinite Lift Targeted Contouring Serum, $26.49
- The Therapy Oil-Drop Anti-Aging Facial Serum, $29.00
- The Solution Nourishing Sheet Mask, $2.50
- Clearskin Professional Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub, $6.49
- Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask, $5.89
What Should Be Done to Prevent Skin Stain?
Do not apply the perfume-containing product to your skin and go out in the sun.
Apply sunscreen half an hour before sun exposure.
Replenish your cream every 20 minutes.
Do not apply sunscreen on wet skin. Do not neglect to dry your skin.
Sunspots may occur even while driving. Take precautions, especially by applying sunscreen on your hands.
Excessive use of technological devices such as phones, computers, and tablets may cause unwanted spots on the skin due to the UV rays from these devices. The waves emitted from mobile phones give the skin dullness, create stains, and disrupt the protective mineral structure under the skin.
Here are Treatment Methods for Sunspots with Avon Brochure 202 2020! If you want to see more tips and Avon Products, you can visit the main page. Also, follow us on Twitter and Youtube for the latest Avon Catalog!