Many methods with Walgreens are possible to save on categories related to personal care and health. First off, you should be aware of the deals from weekly ads since they are regular publications. Secondly, I think coupon matchups are really important since more than one coupon can sometimes be good for reducing the costs of certain items. Walgreens beauty sale is from the latest ad. As usual, makeup products, skincare creams, a variety of cosmetics are promotional products. BOGOs, coupons, and rewards are useful savings regarding these products. Walgreens weekly ad promotes the flu shots you can get at this drug store. I presume it’s due to the seasonal change. Most people got sick because of the transition. If you have an insurance, you can get it for free. Most insurance plans work that way at Wags.
In Fall, moisturizing is one of the most important actions you can take in order to protect your skin. Wind is everywhere and one thing that wind does is to dry your skin. Use some moisturizing creams for the health of your skin. Moreover, earn points while shopping. Walgreens Ad promotes the deal of 5000 points which you can earn for $50 purchase in beauty section. Top brands including Revlon, Rimmel, L’Oreal, and more are in the beauty aisle of Walgreens stores.
- No7 Cosmetics or Skin Care BOGO 50% off pg 12
- Dial Body Wash or Bar Soap 2/$7 & $2 off coupon
- Dove Bath Care BOGO 50% off + $1 reward wyb 2
- Olay Bath Care 2/$12 + $4 reward wyb 4
- Softsoap Hand Soap BOGO 50% off + $4 reward wyb 4
- Vaseline Lotion BOGO 50% off + $3 reward wy spend $12
- Aquaphor or Eucerin Skin Care BOGO 50% off
More beauty products and coupons:
- Schwarzkopf Hair Color $9.99 pg 13
- Gillette Razors, Cartridges or Razor Systems $9.99 – $10 Register Rewards wy spend $20 pg 13
- Barbasol or Pure Silk Disposable Razors $3.99 + $2 off coupon wyb 2
- Gillette or Secret Deodorant BOGO 50% off + $1 off online coupon
- Schick Disposable Razors 2/$14 & $5 off coupon
- Smoking Cessation Patches, Lozenges or Gum BOGO 50% off