Cosmetics and beauty items are a big part of each Walgreens weekly ad issue. Usually, BOGOs and coupons construct the main discount in these ads. Occasionally, you can find mail-in rebates and promotional rewards. A great example of a rewarded purchase is that of Olay or Old Spice body or foam wash or bar soap. Pay $11 for 2 of them and get $2 reward when you buy 4. On the same page, you can find deals like BOGO 50% off Cerave Skin, sun or baby care which is a new product. A bigger deal has been highlighted in the same category. Buy 2 Get 3rd Free mix and match cosmetics. Brands like Kiss, Ardell, Real Techniques, Physicians Formula are available at Walgreens beauty aisle this week. The deals are effective next week. I think one of the fair deals by Walgreens cosmetic products seems like those coupons and BOGOs.
Similar deals and like-class products can be in your email inbox with a free subscription. Follow Walgreens Ad via our Facebook or Twitter pages as an alternative method. Check out these products and deals by the latest ad.
- Olay Moisturizers BOGO 50% off pg 8
- Aveeno or Lubriderm Skin, Bath or Baby Care BOGO 50% off
- Simple, St. Ives or Pond's Facial Skin Care BOGO 50% off + $3 reward wy spend $12
- Nexxus Hair Care $10 Reward wy spend $20
- Cosmetics, Nails & Accessories Buy 2 Get 3rd Free
- Tresemme or Dove Hair Care 2/$10 + $3 off coupon + $5 reward wyb 4
- Gillette Disposable Razors $7.99 & $3 off coupon + $3 reward wyb 2
- Gillette or Secret Clinical Deodorant BOGO 50% off
- Secret, Gillette or Old Spice Deodorant or Body Spray 2/$11
- Designer Fragrances $10 off