Stock up some canned goods, packaged ready meals or frozen products to keep for a longer time than the time period that would pass before you go to the store for a second time. Walgreens stores, CVS pharmacy, Target, and more stores are great to visit and they are also neutral places to think about something while enjoying purchasing something you like. Most of us like to have some soup every now and then. Two brands are frequently in these weekly ads. One of them is Progresso and the other is Campbell’s. Both make delicious and nutritional soup types that would give you the energy you need for a day. Vegetable soup is a quick way to have your vitamins. You won’t need a pill to take them if you drink some veggie soups. I make them at home occasionally. They are always delicious when you have fresh veggies. Progresso soup will cost only 3/$4 at Walgreens stores. Walgreens Quick Food ideas are products like them.
Walgreens Folgers Coffee and Ice Cream
Buy Folgers coffee for a good price, too. I wouldn’t change my black coffee habit in the mornings for anything. Folgers have one of the best tastes. Refreshing, delicious, and you can find decaf coffee, too. If you have a freezer, frozen foods like appetizers, hot pockets, and more deals may come in handy.
Summer is already here with its beauty. You don’t need to be on the streets or at Starbucks to enjoy the outside. Use your backyard or your balcony to enjoy and spend time at home. If you don’t have any of those, you must have windows. Open your window, pull your seat near the window, and have a sip of tea or have some ice cream at home. Gaming is one of the best activities at home, too. Some cold soda with ice and mint will be great while you play your favorite game at home.
Walgreens Quick Food Ideas Apr 19 – 25 and more deals:
- Folgers, 24.2 or 30.5 oz. $5.99 pg 5
- Kellogg’s Special K Cereal 1.2 – 12.4 oz. 2/$5
- Progresso Soup 3/$4
- Amy’s Soups or Chili 2/$4
- Kashi, 6 pk. • Select Kellogg’s, 8 or 12 pk. or 5 oz. 2/$5
- Dunkin’ Donuts or International Delight Creamer 2/$7
- Bumble Bee Chunk White Albacore Tuna 5/$5
- Bumble Bee Pink Salmon $2.99
- T.G.I. Friday’s, Hot Pockets, State Fair, Delimex or Nice!® Appetizers 4/$10 pg 6
- Nice!® Premium Thin Crust Pizza $3.99
- Blue Rhino Propane Tank $3 off
- Vlasic Kosher Pickles, 24 oz. • Select Heinz Condiments, 12.7 to 32 oz. • Bush’s Best Baked Beans, 16 oz BOGO 50% off
- Hamburger Essentials Ground beef 1lb. $2.99