Cereals are good for you unless they contain a lot of sugar. Have some fiber-rich bars, corn flakes, and cereals in the mornings so that you will have long-term digestible nutrition in your body until the afternoon. 12-pack soda, Dunkin' donuts coffee, Vicks Dayquil or NyQuil combo packs, and more stuff will be on the cover page of the new Walgreens Ad. You can see all of them today. Also, don't forget to save with the BOGOs on skincare products such as Olay products. Buy 2 Get 3rd Free mix and match sale pretty much sums up the real deal there. Get more deals like Walgreens Weekly Ad Deals Feb 16 - 22 with free subscription.
Buy something for your weekly life at home. Stock up some breakfast products while there are these cool deals. L'Oreal hair care BOGO 50% off deal will be available on pg 3. If you like to feel alive for a whole day, you might need to boost up your energy with your breakfast. Cereals, some honey, pancake, and coffee will help anybody get some quick boost. Pop-Tarts and cereal deals are available on pg 4.
From Walgreens Weekly Ad Deals Feb 16 - 22:
- Kellogg's Cereal $1.99 and $1.49 & $.50 off coupon pg 1
- Colgate Toothpaste $2.99 - $4 reward = 4000 bonus points when you buy 2
- Vicks Dayquil or Nyquil Combo Packs $16.99 + RRewrds $3 off on next purchase when you buy 2
- mix & match select vitamins & supplements BOGO 50% off
- L'Oréal Cosmetics BOGO 50% off + coupon savings
- Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, 12 pk. • Select Cereal, 10.5 to 18 oz. 2/$5 pg 4
- Folgers Instant Coffee $3.99
- Peanut Butter or Fruit Spread Jif, 16 oz. • Skippy, 16.3 oz. • Smucker's Strawberry, 20 oz 2/$4
- Nice!® 100% Pure Honey $2.99
- Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna 5/$4
- DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine, Stouffer's, Devour or Smart Made BOGO 50% off pg 5
- Ore-Ida Crinkle Cut Fries, 24 oz. • Heinz Ketchup, 32 oz. • Green Giant Vegetables, 14.5 or 15.25 oz. BOGO Free