Fresh Thyme, the natural food marketplace that feeds your body without feasting on your wallet, has issued a new flyer short time ago. Check out Fresh Thyme Ad Oct 28 - Nov 3, 2020 for fresh fruits and veggies. Some of them are certified to the USDA organic standards. Grocery shopping are more easy, affordable and fun with the Fresh Thyme Market MyThyme app! Browse the store’s amazing array of products and view the latest specials to build a personalized shopping list from the weekly ad! Then, clip, scan and save even more with mobile coupons. Hope you are satisfied. Top deals appearing at the top of the first page are Boneless Chuck or Rump Roast and T-Bone Steak which has The Certified Angus Beef ® brand. This brand logo ensures incredibly flavorful, tender and juicy beef due to high amounts of marbling in every cut. Chuck steak has a very good flavor, but it can be tough and hard to chew if not cooked properly. It is best inexpensive cuts of meat. If you want to cook a steak on the cheap that taste great I recommend you to buy Angus boneless chuck steak. No-antibiotics-ever boneless pork loin is another meat product that is available. It is a budget-friendly and lean cut of meat that produces the most succulent and flavorful pork roast. Pork loin might be a good option for you if you are planning to serve a roast to a crowd.
Featured meat products from the first page:
- Certified Angus Beef® Boneless Chuck or Rump Roast, $2.99 lb
- Certified Angus Beef® T-Bone Steak, $6,99 lb
- Farm Promise 100% Antibiotic-Free Pork Boneless Center Cut Loin Fillet, $3,99 lb
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders, $2,99 lb
Here are products that seafood lovers will love:
- Wild-Caught 16/20 ct Argentinian Red Shrimp or Large 31/40 ct Cooked Shrimp, $6,99 lb
- Wild-Caught Whole Cooked Lobster, $6,99 lb
Featured fresh produce on the first page of the handbill:
- Extra Large Red, Green or Black Seedless Grapes, $1,99 lb
- Hass Avocados, 3 for $1
- Blueberries,Blackberries or Raspberries, 2 for $5
- Baby Peeled Carrots, $0,99 ea.
- Cucumbers, Green Onions, Radishes, Cilantro or Parsley, 2 for $1
- Josie's Organic Salads, $2,99 ea.