Fry’s Ad Easter 2016 covers a full range of great selection of natural food in pg 2-3 where you can find organics as well.
Savings of floral sale, fresh food like mandarins, cantaloupe, nectarines, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, watermelon and more were featured on Fry’s Weekly Ad. Get more savings as you follow more products with the weekly ads. Organic products on pg 2 are strawberries, green leaf lettuce, and avocados.
MEAT PRODUCTS of Fry’s Ad are lunch meat, ground beef 85% lean, smoked sausage, breakfast sausage, and also find out a great range of seafood ON PG 3. Fresh seafood offers like white shrimp, crusted fish fillets, cedar planked salmon are among the products of delicious selection from the ad.
You may consider cantaloupes as snacks instead of candies which contain a lot of sugar that is dangerous. It contains zeaxanthin which is an antioxidant protecting your eyes from blue light rays. It helps you reduce blood pressure. Digestion is just one of the issues it helps you with. And many more advantages of consuming cantaloupe are known.
DEALS on various aisles like hair care products, cosmetics and healthy care make this ad more attractive. See moisturizer, facial cleaner, Gillette razor, cleansing water and more on pg 3. If you like to buy this type of products for lesser values please check out Fry’s Weekly Ad this week.
Buy 3 save $3 mix&match items like package food, coffee mate and more are available on pg 4. For EASTER you can find candies, chocolates and gifts. Low price range with one of the best simple and quick browsing is the service.
- Kashi GoLean cereal $1.99
- Starbucks coffee $5.99
- Coffee-mate coffee creamer $1.99
- Ocean Spray juice cocktail $1.49
- Kellogg’s cereal $1.99
STEAMED LOBSTER RECIPE – (1 hour)
- 3lbs lobster
- 3 spoon of vinegar
- 2 leaves of daphne
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 carrot
- 1 small onion
- For Garnish:
- 3 boiled egg
- Few of lettuce leaf
- Small amount of mayonnaise
1. Fill a big pot with water. Put Onions, carrot, parsley and daphne leave in it. Pour vinegar, pepper and salt. When it boils dip the lobster upside down in water and boil 25 min.
2. Leave it cold in the water. Dry it after rinsing water. Lay it on its back. Divide it into two cutting from top of head through tail. Carefully remove its meat. Fill in the shell after slicing. Place a parsley in space on the head.
3.Place the lobster on lettuce on the platter. Add mayonnaise, tomato and egg slices to decorate and serve it.