Giant Eagle Ad Jun 23 - 29, 2022
Giant Eagle supermarket, a discount retailer, has unveiled a new handbill that will be in effect from Thursday, June 23, through Wednesday, June 29, 2022, and last until the following week's sales. Giant Eagle's Weekly Ad, which runs from June 23 to 29, 2022, promotes deals on meat products, beef roast, my perks, fresh produce, general store items, and many more. There are more than 10,000 Giant Eagle-branded goods available for you to peruse, and each one is covered by their Double Your Money Back Guarantee!
The Market District Top Round London Broil and/or Beef Roasts can be purchased at a price of four dollars per pound. Discover other meal choices that include meat and produce.
- Market District Top Round London Broil or Beef Roasts, Sale $3.99 Lb. With Your Giant Eagle Advantage Card
- Whole Seedless Watermelon, Sale $4.99 Ea.
- Fresh Blackberries 6 oz. pkg., Sale 10/ $10.00
- Giant Eagle Whole White Mushrooms 8 oz. or Naturesweet Cherub Tomatoes 10 oz., Sale Buy One Get One Free Giant Eagle Advantage Card Of Like Items
- Giant Eagle Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Sale Buy One Get One Free Of Equal Or Lesser Value With Your Giant Eagle Advantage Card
- Large Cooked Cocktail Shrimp, Sale $7.99 Lb. (Save $4.00 ea.)
Giant Eagle Ad Hot Digital Coupons Jun 23 - 29, 2022
- Market District Tea or Lemonade, Final Sale Price Buy Five Get One Free With Digital Coupon
- Oreo or Chips Ahoy Ice Cream 48 oz. or Haagen Dazs Bars 3 to 5 ct. or Pints 16 oz., Final Sale Price 2/ $6.00 After $1.00 Off 2 Digital Coupon
- 8 ounces of selected varieties of Cool Whip Frozen Whipped Topping, Final Sale Price $1.50 Ea. After $1.00 Off 2 Digital Coupon
Giant Eagle Ad MyPerks Savings Jun 23 - 29, 2022
Giant Eagle has improved its myPerks customer loyalty program to provide customers even more discounts as they cope with skyrocketing food costs brought on by rising inflation. In order to help consumers save money at Giant Eagle or GetGo, myPerks provides customers with a $1 Reward for every 50 points they earn at Giant Eagle and Market District supermarkets.
If you have a Giant Eagle Advantage Card, the cost of a pound of zucchini drops to $1.49 from its regular price. In comparison to zucchini, the calorific value of cucumbers is just a little lower. When compared to cucumbers, zucchini has a higher concentration of vitamin B and vitamin C. Both cucumbers and zucchini have a comparable quantity of calcium, however, zucchini has a higher concentration of potassium and iron than cucumbers do.
- Selected varieties of Giant Eagle branded canned tomatoes, each weighing between 28 and 29 ounces, 99¢
- Chobani Greek Yogurt, 5.3 oz., selected varieties, My Perks+ Price $1.25 Ea. With Your Giant Eagle Advantage Card