Kroger Ad fresh catfish is one of the seafood products that you can see on the last page. Fresh Catfish is a really good material to make a lot of different recipes. Blackened catfish, Cajun catfish supreme, Sothern Fried Catfish, Oven-Fried, catfish nuggets are just few examples of what you can do with this food. One of the simplest ones is Pan-fried catfish fillets. You can do that with rolling catfish on cayenne pepper, paprika, onion powder and mixing it well. With milk dipping, you can cook your catfish on a pan. 5 min for each side. This is not a complete recipe but I am sure you can find a lot of its derivatives on the internet. It's possible to buy it for only $4.99/lb at Kroger.
Organic food products are also a part of the fresh range of Kroger Weekly Ad. Find these products in the last page:
- Asparagus $3.99/lb.
- Organic Navel Oranges $.79 ea
- Organic Kale $.99
- Strawberries 2/$5
- Russet Potatoes $1.99
- Mandarins $4.99
- Personal Seedless Watermelons $2.99
- Clean & Simple Bouquet $9.99
- Assorted Bulbs in Coconut Husk Pot $7.99
- Fresh Kroger Ground Round $3.99
- Boneless Chuck Roast $5.99 lb.
- Fresh Perdue Chicken Tenders or Cutlets $3.99 lb.
- Boneless New York Strip Steak $9.99 lb.
- Kroger Brats or Italian Sausage $3.49
- Kroger Breakfast Sausage 12-16 oz or Simply Potatoes, 20 oz 2/$5
- Kroger Syrup 24 fl oz or Kroger Pancake Mix, 32 oz $1.59
- Kroger Cooked Cocktail Shrimp $7.99
- Sea Cuisine Breaded Fillets $6.99