Storage is a big problem in modern homes because houses are getting small in everywhere around the world. Especially if you are living in a Metropol city like New York, San Fransisco or Chicago. Living in a flat is a being in a lack of space most of the time. You may not have a garage, backyard, or similar free spaces to keep your stuff. In this case, you mostly end up throwing your stuff into the garbage. Not right. You can use them for the next year and that's a way to save from the expenses of such products. There are nice storage products which you can utilize for that problem. Wraps, wreaths, ornaments will be kept in these storage boxes. But calculate first, if buying these would be more expensive than buying the accessories, they perhaps it's not the best idea. If the calculation favors buying these storage items, then go for it at Kroger.
- Sterilite Wreath Box $9.99 pg 9
- 30-Gallon Tote $8.99
- Sterilite Stack & Carry 2-Layer Ornament Box $9.99
- Iris 19-Gallon Garage Tote $17.99
- Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids $5.99
- 18-Gallon Tote $5.99
- 16-Quart Sweater Box 2-Pack 2/$12
- Sterilite 6-Quart Shoebox $6.99
- Sterilite 64-Quart Latch Tote $6.99
Track similar deals to Kroger Weekly Ad Storage solutions and save with these weekly ads.