This is the last deals by Publix for Valentine's Day. If you have not prepared yet, there are pretty cool offers and ideas in this ad. On cover page, cookies, chocolate and red rose bouquets are available. You can also find a recipe of "steak and shrimp with sauce" on pg 3. So instructions are easy. All you need is available for fair prices at Publix. If you don't prefer a dinner with your partner many other alternatives to celebrate this day are possible. Don't seek an adventure in Valentine's Day. Let you and your partner live the moments. Share the love. Notice the beauty of life.
- Buy 2 tickets to a concert, play, movie or an event which bot you will enjoy.
- Give your gift at the beginning of the date. Don't let the material take big place in this night. Feeling the night with solely emotions is really important.
- Before the event, take her/him to a nice place to eat, or alternatively, prepare a dinner for your lover. That's a classic and nice gesture. (steak and shrimp is a light and romantic meal).
- Choosing the drink is one of the key points here. Some drinks will turn both of you on and lead to a whole another level of romantism. Search for the best drink you need.
- During the event and dinner don't talk about the problems, life or work. Just share the silence. Allow yourself to get deep in her/his eyes. Listen to a relaxing love music.
All these will enstrength the link between you and who knows what it will lead. In just a small part of these steps, Publix supports you to get quality products. Below you may see what is on sale at Publix Ad Valentine's Day 2017 sale.
- Premium Dozen Red Rose Bouquet $19.99
- Locatour Pinot Noir Wine B1G1 1 Free
- Russell Stover Fine Chocolates $7.99
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Chip Cookie, 8-Inch $7.99