If you want the premium quality to fill up your pantry, Publix is one of the best stores when you live in Florida or nearby states. A wide range of pantry products or grocery items is available as BOGO deals in Publix weekly ad this week. Publix BOGOs are snacks, breakfast foods, juice blends, sports drinks, canned goods, chips, crackers, candies, quick meals, etc. I can’t believe it’s not butter! is a BOGO Free item and you can save up to $3.67.
Being on a diet can be really tricky especially when you are working. Salad is a great option because you can create different options to eat for lunch or dinner. Make it with chicken, fish, cheese, garlic, and use some dressing for it to taste better. Olive oil is suggested as the healthiest oil for anything. Use it for making dinner, frying eggs, baking cakes, making pizza, and any other oil requiring recipes. Sometimes butter is a better idea but mostly concerned people involve olive oil in the first steps of their recipes. Olive garden seasoned croutons is a $1.89 saving this week with a BOGO Free deal.
Check out these items from the Publix BOGOs:
- Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Snacks – save $5.65 pg 14
- Wish-Bone Dressing – save $3.11
- Olive Garden Seasoned Croutons – save $1.89
- Duke’s Mayonnaise – save $4.67
- Equal Sweetener – $6.65
- General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal – save $5.75
- CapriSun 100% Juice Blend – save $4.09
Snacks and beverage:
- Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams – save $4.49 pg 15
- Frito-Lay Party Size Snacks – save $6.15
- 8-Pack Pepsi Products – save $5.15
- General Mills Chex Mix Snack – save $2.91
- Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies – save $3.67
Frozen Food, Dairy, and More:
- Pepperidge Farm Texas Toast – save $3.55 pg 16
- Sea Cuisine Fish Fillets – save $7.99
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Spread – save $3.67
- Dannon Activia Yogurt – save $5.45
- Pepperidge Farm Layer Cake – save $4.79
One thought on “Publix BOGOs Weekly Ad List Oct 2 – 8, 2019”
This is the worst add from Publix that I have ever seen!!