It is not a difficult task preparing a delicious, traditional, extremely good looking and 5 star hotel quality table for your family if you visited any of the Publix Weekly Ads because they show us the best ingredients and meals for the recipes and best lunch or dinner options. Publix Weekly Ad July 8 - July 14 is just another example of the journey that customers of Publix take for years till now. It is a great pleasure to know about these products. I never get tired of kitchen business because Publix makes it joyful and simpler yet we are served with an excellent choice of meals. Elegant solutions for your problems are always available in the section of meals, deli and meat on each of Publix Ads.
Take a look at the first page for the brief content of the whole weekly ad.
- Publix deli large southern cobb salad $5.99
- Chef boyardee pasta BOGO FREE
- Salmon select cuts $4.99
- Peter Pan peanut butter BOGO FREE DEAL
- Chicago hard rolls 6-count $2.29
- Fresh express salad BOGO FREE DEAL
And even more products are available on the first page. Let's also take a look at the last page of the weekly ad. PUBLIX offers new back to school products for kids. Some stationery products, notebooks etc. are sold for suitable and lower prices than a office supplies shop.
- Crayola markers BOGO FREE DEAL $3.89
- Dixon No. 2 HB Pencils 2 for $1
- Elmer's Washable school glue BOGO FREE DEAL
- Sharpie highlighters BOGO FREE DEAL $2.39
- Master Lock combination lock BOGO FREE $4.99
- Poly 2-pocket 3-tang folder BOGO FREE $0.85