Smart & Final Ad Sep 15 - 21, 2021
You’re viewing a preview of the Family Fare weekly ad that is effective from September 15 through 21, 2021. Smart & Final Ad Sep 15 - 21, 2021 features BOGO Free deals, fresh produce, seafood, tailgate favorites, and more products. This week’s current product handbill of the Samrt & Final market has been published for those who follow the discounts. Shoppers are curious about the actual products of Smart & Final, which puts useful products in the discount flyer every week. Smart & Final grocery store has super deals starting Wednesday, Sept. 15 including Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunchmeat, First Street Shredded Cheese, Kern’s Fruit Juice Blends, Foster Farms Chicken, First Street Frozen Pasta, Ajax Dish Detergent, Pine-Sol Cleaner and much more.
Halloween, the terrible holiday of cold countries, is approaching. If you are one of those who celebrate Halloween, you may wan to buy a pumpkin as a Halloween Party classic. Medium Size Pumpkins will be $5 this week.
- Jennie-O Lean or Seasoned Ground Turkey, $5/ ea.
- Cantaloupes, 34¢
- First Street Grade AA Large Eggs, $2.49 ea.
- Honeycrisp Apples, 46¢ ea.
- Medium Size Pumpkins, $5 ea.
- Bone-in First Street Assorted Pork Loin Chops Family Pack, $2 per lb
- First Street Pasta, $1.50 ea.
- Post Honey Bunches of Oats, Pebbles, or Honey-Comb Cereal, $1.79 ea.
- First Street Ice Cream, 2 for $5
- Coffee-mate Flavored Coffee Creamer, $6 ea.
- First Street Wide Pan Bread, $2 ea.
- Frito-Lay Party Size Chips, $3 ea.
- La Croix or Bubly Sparkling Water 8/12 oz. Cans Selected Varieties +CRV, 3 for $10
- Heineken, Michelob Ultra Beer or Corona Hard Seltzer, $12
Smart & Final Meat and Seafood Sale Ad Sep 15 - 21, 2021
Certified and reliable red meat and seafood products are at Smart & Final markets. Take a look at the prices of meat products offered to you from local farmers. Red meats and white meats are both a storehouse of vitamins and minerals and a very tasty staple food. Meat consumption strengthens our immune system by protecting us against diseases.