The festive decoration is available almost in every ad that is focused on Thanksgiving, holidays, and Black Friday right now. From string lights to artificial Christmas pine trees, you can find a wide range in the Target Ad Nov 10 – 16. Plus, you get a 20% discount on these items. Wondershop & Philips artificial trees can be your tree for only $64. But cheaper or higher prices do exist. Target Christmas Decoration are not only the ones in this ad. Browse Target Black Friday Ad to see more.
Another traditional item of the Christmas holiday is stockings. Some gifts are even called stocking fillers because you just put them in these stockings. Pay only $13 at Target for these festive and warm stockings. The patterns of stars and branches usually appear on sweaters and these stockings.
You may also consider renewing or replacing your tableware in favor of a contribution to the theme of these days. Browse Target Weekly Ad and the Black Friday Ad to see more deals on these items. The latest ad also contains the prices and deals on vacuums, storage products, sportswear for kids, sleepwear, household supplies, home products, grocery, Good & Gather healthy foods, snacks, and the final page promotes the Early Access Black Friday deals. When you join Target Circle or Target Red Card programs you can shop these early access prices.
- Wondershop 28″ artificial wreath with burlap flowers, reg. $35
- Flocked Natural Stem Dried Arrangement – Wondershop™ $3
- Philips 25-, 50- or 60-ct. LED lights $9.99
- Wondershop 30-ct. battery-operated LED dewdrop lights $6
- 7.5ft Pre-lit Full Virginia Pine Auto Connect Warm White Garland LED Lights Artificial Christmas Tree – Wondershop™ $360 pg 19
- Select Wondershop ornaments $3
- Cable Knit Christmas Stocking Green – Wondershop™ $13
- Select Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia tableware and decorative items $2.99 – $19.99 pg 20
- Apron Red Embroidered – Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia $9.99 – $15.99
- 4ct Seasonal Appetizer Plates Holiday Motifs Sour Cream $19.99