Walmart Simple Meals with efficient, quick and one-pot recipes are available for this month here. This is an old post which you may have reached from search engine but go to that post to get more details about the recipe of bruschetta chicken and other Walmart Simple meals. Hi dear Walmart followers! Today i'm going to review Walmart simple recipes and simple meal products from the latest Walmart weekly ad.We are all working for long long times at the office. After coming back home, preparing a detailed, had to make and long time meal is an issue. Everybody wants to have the dinner in a fast, easy and simple way. Of course getting the right supplies in nutrition is also important. So here are Walmart simple recipes to save the day and simple meals will make you satisfied in the evenings.
Meat, pasta and lasagne Italian Style!
- Michael Angelo's Lasagna with Meat Sauce $9.97 each
- Marie Callender’s Chicken Parmesan $6.97 each
- Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits $1.50
- Ultimate Chicken Helper $1.98 each
Burger, fries and soda American Style!
- Ball Park Patties $6.98 each
- Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks $5.97 each
- Green Giant Corn on the Cob 12 Pack $3.98 each pack
Rice and chicken Asian Style!
Taco and Fajita Night:
Sometimes i prefer mexican food for dinner. It's fast to cook, delicious and hot. Also cheaper than any Mexican restaurant. Mmm yummy!
- Old El Paso Taco Seasoning 78¢ each
- Old El Paso Bold Stand N’ Stuff Nacho Shells $1.98 each
- John Soules Foods Chicken Fajita Strips $6.36 each
Check out the Walmart website for delicious Walmart simple recipes and learn the ingredients.