Salmon, spring lamb, mussels are the best in March-April. The reason people eat ham in Easter is that pork generally is at its best in these days. Although marketing system today doesn't seem like reflecting the season of meat and seafood you can find out the difference of taste in diferent seasons. Winn Dixie has a good selection of seafood (that is actually perfect for Lent) on pg 6. Cooked shrimp, mussels, tilapia fillets, snow crab clusters and many more products are featured. With this sneak peek ad you can browse more deals like Bogo free packaged products on pg 6. Buy 2 Freschetta pizzas to get 1 of three items free. See those items on top of pg 6.
- Fresh Tilapia Fillets $5.99 lb.
- Snow Crab Clusters Frozen bagged $8.99 lb.
- Cold Water Lobster Tails $5.99 ea
- Fresh Shucked Hilton’s Oysters $5.99 ea
- Fisherman’s Wharf Cooked Shrimp $5.99 ea
- Jumbo Shrimp & Fish Meal Deal $5 ea
- Louis Kemp Delights B1G1 free - save $3.49/2
- Pier 33 Gourmet Butter Garlic Mussels B1G1 free $6.99/2
- Fisherman’s Wharf Fillets B1G1 free - $7.99/2
Seafood recipes of Winn Dixie can help you for better cooking. Take advice by Winn Dixie Ad, shop for cheaper prices. Save a lot of money on regular shopping, that will end up with huge amounts at the end of the year. Don't miss out any weekly ad, follow on Twitter/Facebook or subscribe here.