We need to put emphasis on the Christmas sales while everyone is getting something published special to holidays. Nabisco snack crackers, Maxwell house coffee, 4 ct. freshly baked large or 12 ct. mini croissants are in the extended weekend sale. Winn Dixie will be open until 9 pm Christmas Eve.
It feels like a game making shopping list to get the maximum amount of savings. Kraft cheese, Land O’Lakes butter, Ritz crackers, and many more snacks you love might be better for the parties. Find Dole salad blends, canned food on the same page.
Technically possible product combinations are going to be confusing. That’s the reason these weekly ads are getting published. It doesn’t matter what you need. What matters is how you make your shopping programmed. I think you should see the product range for meat. But here is the list of Holiday essentials:
- SE Grocers Brown N’ Serve Rolls 2 for $3 pg 4
- Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Soup 5 for $4
- Pepperidge Farm Stuffing 2 for $5
- Bruce’s Cut Yams 2 for $5
- Green Giant Specialty Corn or Le Sueur Peas or Carrots 10 for $10
- French’s French Fried Onions $3.49
- Betty Crocker Specialty Potatoes 10 for $10
- Heinz Gravy 2 for $3
- McCormick Dry Seasoning or Mixes 10 for $10
- Winn-Dixie or SE Grocers Cranberry Sauce 10 for $10
- Swanson Chicken Broth BOGO Free
- Kraft Deluxe or Velveeta Shells & Cheese or Cracker Barrel Bowls 2 for $5
- WD Brand Whole Boneless Beef Tenderloin $9.99
- Fresh Honeysuckle Turkey $1.29 lb.
I never would like you going straight forward through these weekly ads. They mean something about saving your budget. It’s possible for everyone to get things at much cheaper prices.