It’s smart to have a look at the new weekly ads. At the end of the week, you will be calculating how much you save on these meat products. The plan is to check out the pg 3 where the new meat products are on sale and beef, fresh chicken, packaged meat can be seen. A lot of BOGO deals will be assisting you to save more. Bone-in meat, fresh chicken wings, SE Grocers meat and more products are available.
Some of these are really good advice from the stores of Winn Dixie. I don’t know if they have a wider range of products on sale on the online store but these seem to be really great. Seafood deals will also be on sale. Fresh salmon fillets, Catfish nuggets, Angler’s Catch fillets, Snow Crab clusters, Fisherman’s Wharf Shrimp and more will be in the range of seafood.
- Fresh Chicken Leg Quarters $.69 lb.
- Smithfield Center Sliced Ham steaks BOGO Free
- Fresh Chicken Wings Value Pack $2.99 lb.
- Kansas City BBQ or Santa Maria Recipe Beef Tri-Tips $5.99 lb.
- SE Grocers Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Tenders or Wings BOGO Free
- Ball Park Beef Franks 3 for $10 pg 3
- Tennessee Pride Breakfast Links or Roll Sausage 2 for $6
- Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches $4.99
- Flanders Beef Patties $6.99
- Armour Pepperoni or Salami BOGO Free
- SE Grocers Lunchmeat Tubs 2 for $5
I was nice to learn more about those Big Game savings. Bush’s baked, Cheez-It, Ritz crackers are the snacks you perhaps would like to have around during your favourite TV show.