If you are in need of a simple way of collecting candies and chocolates for Easter I suppose Kroger Ad can be primary place for you. Also see Fry's, Ralphs are similarly containing new Easter giftables. Reese's, Cadbury Mini eggs, Twix, Snickers are featured candies. Easter Gifts Kroger Ad range is available on pg 4 of latest ad. In that ad you can also find basketball food. Like the previous entertaining food products you will also enjoy these very good prices given in this ad. I won't tell you to have these as early as now but browsing doesn't hurt. Just check out the ads for what you can get from weekly ads and creat ideas for hosting your guests and partying with your family. There isn't always a chance gathering family and friends. I will also share a recipe with you.
That's a simple one: Potato Salad. It's an excellent side dish considering you don't want to get fat. Yeah ! that's my favorite. As delicious as you like but it doesn't give a belly fat. Salad is the best way. However, don't eat much of it. It contains starch carbohydrates meaning they will eventually turn to be fat in your body.
1 Hour appx.
- 2.2 lbs. potatoes
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 charliston pepper (or similar taste peppers)
- 1 oz. black seedless olives (remove the seeds)
- 3 slices of desalinated sardine
- 1 pinch of thyme
- 4 spoon of olive oil
- 2 spoon of vinegar
- pepper and salt
1. Wash the potatoes and boil in salted water
2. Dip and remove the tomatoes in boiling water. Peel tomatoes, remove th eseeds, slice them.
3. Put the onion. Finely slice and fry them in pot with olive oil and crumbled sardines. After yellow onions put the tomatoes in pot.
4. Grill the peppers. Remove the membrane and seeds. Cut in squares and put them in pot. Stirl with the wooden material. Add olives. Put out the stove after a few seconds.
5. Filter the water of potatoes. Peel. Cut into squares. Place them in a salad platter. Pour the sauce on them. Stir vigorously and pour over the remaining olive oil. Add salt, black pepper and thyme and serve it !
For more of these posts subscribe Kroger Weekly Ad category !