Get a Target Red Card (Debit Card or Credit Card) for this early access and exclusives like Funko POP! Darth Vader figure, Hotels.com savings. Apart from the 5% additional discount to all deals from the range of Target, you will have these exclusive extras. Let's remember the benefits of owning a Target Red Card:
- 5% off everyday discount
- Free 2-day shipping (it covers hundreds of items)
- You will have 30 extra days to return your purchases
Also, you can subscribe to services like baby essentials. By this subscription, you'll get 15% off diapers, wipes, formula using your REDCard. Depending on which type of REDCard you get, you will have different advantages and benefits in financial terms. Apply to the RED Card on Target.com
- To check your account via links
- To get cash withdrawal up to $40 at checkout
- To Track your transactions, manage on Target.com/REDCard
- To receive bills on a monthly basis.
- To make payments
- To charge your purchases in-store or Target online.
Target recently introduced the "wallet" which is available on the Target App.
Target REDCard Exclusive Deals
REDCard holders have some new deals this week. These are valid through 6/22.
- Save $15 when you spend $75 on apparels and accessories.
- BOGO 40% off Citrucel, One-A-Day, Flinstones & MyBite vitamins.
Buy your coffee for 5% cheaper at Starbucks, shop Carthweel items with up to 50% discount, check out the top deals, and receive an additional 5% discount in clearance sales. You'll have also specialty gift cards. You can read the rules of the discount program of Target REDCard here.
- Funko POP! Star Wars: Red Chrome Darth Vader (REDcard Exclusive) $10.99
- REDcard exclusive: Save on hotels at Hotels.com
- A total of 15% off select diapers, wipes & formula