An important fact about baby skin care products is that there is no chemical free product. All must use chemicals but they must carry no harm for baby skin. Other terms like hypoallergenic, fragrance-free are important too. You must use these products for not to irritate skin of your baby. Although you want them to have a nice scent, fragrange is risky. And remember that an organic product is not completely organic. Being organic by a specified percentage is enough to identify a product as organic by USDA. So, you should be careful what you are using on your baby. Ralphs and other Kroger stores prepared a fairly priced, quality product range on their latest ads. Check out what's on sale at Ralphs this week.
- Aveeno Baby Shampoo or Lotion 5-8 oz. $7.49
- Shea Moisturizing Baby Shampoo or Lotion 6-13 fl oz. $9.99
- Simple Truth Baby Wipes 64 ct. $2.49
- Simple Truth Diapers 2-6, 20-36 ct. $7.99
- Babyganics Bubble Bath 20 fl oz. $5.99
- Johnson & Johnson Baby Care 10-15 fl oz. $4.69
Baby food which are easy to digest by babies are available at Ralphs stores. Check out pg 8 for the details of price and product information.
- Comforts Freeze Dried Fruit Crisps .35 oz. $.89
- Nursery Purified Water 5/$5
- Earth's Best Baby Food Buy 4 Get 1 Free - save $1.39
- Comforts Yogurt Bites 1 oz. 2/$4
- Plum Organic Baby Food 3.5 oz. 4/$5
- Gerber 3rd Foods 2 pk, 5 oz. 2/$3
For more of Rahlps Weekly Ad or the deals like this and this post, subscribe to this category, follow us on Twitter/Facebook. Stay healthy and save more money !