The deals of Back to school essentials part of Walgreens Ad Jul 21 – 27 is one of the promotional discounts next week. An alternative way to save on these school products can be a relief for those who need more deals. You can buy second Crayola take Note! art supplies for half-price using that deal. Walgreens also has some school beverage and favorite brands on the same page with that deal. Students like to pack some beverage and it doesn’t have to be expensive. Stock up some Red Bull or Starbucks coffee at lower prices at Walgreens stores starting on Jul 21. Check out the stationery products and school essentials from the Walgreens Back to School Sale.
- Crayola Take Note! Art Supplies BOGO 50% off pg 6
- Ticonderoga No. 2 Pencils $2.99
- Living Solutions® Mugs, Bottles or Tumbler BOGO free
- School Supplies – Wexford® Compass & Protractor Set or Mini Stapler – Fiskars Scissors or Pencil Sharpener – Storex Pencil Box $.99
- Crayola Art Supplies $.99
- Elmer’s School Glue $.79
Walgreens supports local teachers with a metowe campaign. They partnered with me to we and when you purchase a participating item at Walgreens, it will be a contribution to people in need. Buying a me to we product is equal to one impact. Go to the Walgreens me to we page to learn about details. You can track your purchases with a code to see your impact to the community. You will have a community and you’ll know about them.
Also, check out these deals:
- Post-It or Scotch Products BOGO 50% off pg 7
- Wexford® Sketch Pads BOGO Free
- Select Mead Five Star School Supplies BOGO 50% off
- Wexford® School Supplies 2/$3
- Paper Mate or Sharpie Pens, Mechanical Pencils or Highlighters $.99
- Ziploc 2/$6
- Bic Cristal Pens, 6 to 10 pk. • Quick Dry Wite-Out, single 2/$2.50
- Bic Wite-Out Tape or Shake & Squeeze Pen $1.99
Walgreens Ad Food Deals
Deals of the week are on the spotlight on the first page. Restock some of the your needs saving with coupons at Walgreens. Buy Kellogg’s cereal for $1.38 using coupon savings. On the same page, you have snacks and beverage with multiple-buy deals. Also, BOGOs are available. For example, Coca-Cola or Pepsi 12-pack will be a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal. Don’t skip the mix and match sun care deal as well. Buy sun care products with that deal in-store or online until 9/7/19. It’s a BOGO 50% off deal with new products.
Coupon savings of deals of the week:
- Kellogg’s Cereal $1.88 + $.50 off coupon
- Blue Diamond Almonds 2/$5 + $1 off coupon
- Dial Foaming Hand Wash, 7.5 oz. All: Liquid Detergent, 46.5 or 50 oz. • Powercore or Mighty Pacs, 18 or 22 pk. $2.99 + $1 off coupon
- Angel Soft Bath Tissue, 6 or 12 rolls • Sparkle Paper Towels, 6 rolls • Quilted Northern Bath Tissue, 9 rolls $4.99 + $1 off coupon
- Softsoap or Irish Spring Body Wash $3.99 + coupon savings online + $5 reward wyb 2
Week-long savings of beverage and favorite snacks are on the first part of the Walgreens Weekly Ad as usual. Resupply your stocks with the favorite brands of ice tea, coconut milk, lunch or breakfast foods on pg 3-4. Also, remember you can save more with Balance Rewards and paperless coupons using Walgreens app. Go to Walgreens Ad pg 2 and see your coupons logging in with your account.
- Yachak Organic Yerba Mate, 15.5 oz. • Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water, 16.9 oz. 2/$4
- Appetizers or Meal Favorites 3/$8 pg 4
- Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream BOGO Free
- Kellogg’s Cereal or Pop-Tarts 2/$5
- Select Kashi Bars, 6 pk. Kellogg’s: Nutri-Grain Bars, 8 pk. • Special K Bars or Crisps, 5 or 12 pk. 2/$5
- RxBar Protein Bar 2/$12
- Hillshire Farm Small Plates, 2.76 oz. • Oscar Mayer Lunchables, 8.9 or 10.7 oz. 2/$5
Walgreens easy meal products are pasta dinner essentials on pg 5. Check out Kraft Parmesan, cheese, Classico Pasta sauce, and more products with a BOGO Free deal on that page. Moreover, you can buy these candies and snacks on the same part of the weekly ad;
- Dove Chocolate 2/$6 + $1 off coupon pg 5
- Mars Grab & Go Candy 2/$4 + $1 off coupon
- Sour Patch Kids or Skittles Candy 2/$4
- Hershey’s Chocolate Candy 2/$6
- Jack Link’s Jerky or Bacon $3.99
Many of these items are participating in the Me to We campaign. Keep in touch to track the deals of future Walgreens Weekly Ads. Also, browse Walgreens Ad Previews Jul 28.