Every week Publix stores prepare a list of bogo deals generally covering the products of snacks, pantry food, breakfast food (cereals etc.), and soft drink variety.Publix Ad Mar 10 - 12 2017" width="230" height="241" /> This week you are able to browse this sale on pg 10-12. Bogo free coffee, juice, soup, nutri-grain bars, instant oatmeal, fruit snacks, and many more products can be considered in the list. Kellogg's frosted flakes cereal is a great deal of these bogos. Save $3.59 with that deal. I will only give you some nutritional and healthy food from the grocery range of Publix Ad. Olive oil is thought to be one of the rare fatty acids which are healthy. To me, it's the only one. Pompeian Olive oil will save your $7.29 in your pocket. Get 16 oz. bottle of that olive oil for healthy meals. For years we have been told pasta made us gain weight. Now people who exercise a lot prefer pasta as meal which is source of carbohydrates. Check out Mueller's pasta 8-16 oz. bogo free deal !
- Campbell's Chunky Soup - save $2.39
- Idahoan Mashed Potatoes - 10/$10
- BODYARMOR SuperDrink - save $1.79
- Nabisco Ritz Crackers - B1G1 Free - save $2.99
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Snack Crackers B1G1 Free - save $2.15
- Assorted Frito-Lay Simply Products - save $3.99
- Hershey's Chocolates Classic Bags B1G1 Free - $4.19
For more updates please check out Facebook acount or subscribe to this category.