Considering major supermarkets and pharmacy stores, CVS Weekly Ad grocery sales have an important role in many people`s daily lives. They offer good deals including Extrabucks rewards regarding products like Gold Emblem snacks, cookies, breakfast foods, some pantry items, and similar products. You can usually find a great deal on Oreo biscuits or Progresso products. The point is to find your favorite at an affordable price tracking the deals on a weekly basis using these weekly ads. CVS Ad This Week`s grocery sale can offer you Gold Emblem products on pg 3. Find BOGO free deals like Gold Emblem abound grocery products. Buy 2 of them to get the 3rd for free at CVS stores this week.
Earn Extrabucks rewards with some purchases there. Shop BOGOs, coupons, some household products, and similar items on pg 3. It`s a really interesting product range because you can find favorite brands of beverage and breakfast foods in the same port. Buy Pistachios, Zico, Smartwater, Powerade, and more on pg 4. You can ear $1 Extrabucks when you buy 3 Kellogg`s Cap`n crunch, special K or Nourish bars.
My favorite stuff from this CVS Ad is the product range of BOGO 50% off some grocery products. Visit pg 5 for these products.
BOGO 50% off:
- The Daily Crave 4.25-6 oz. pg 5
- Annie’s macaroni & cheese 2.01-6 oz.
- Simple Sensations 1.94-2.12 oz
- Essentia ionized alkaline water 1 liter
- QuestBar Protein bar 2.12 oz, chips 1.1 oz or cookies 2.04-2.08 oz
More from snacks and grocery products:
- Select Kellogg’s cereal, Bear Naked, MadeGood granola or Smashmallow smash 2/$7 or $3.99 pg 4
- Naked Juice smoothie 15.2 oz 2/$6 or $3.29
- Vitaminwater 15.2-20 oz or Powerade 32 oz 2/$2.50 or $1.67
- Pepsi 12 pk. 12 oz cans 2/$9 or $5.99
- Lipton tea bags 40-100 ct. or Tazo tea 20 ct BOGO 50% off
Gold Emblem products and more:
- Gold Emblem, Gold Emblem abound almonds 8-20 oz or pistachios 12-16 oz $6.99 pg 3
- Gold Emblem red bagged candy 4-10.5 oz 3/$4
- Gold Emblem Sparkling Water 17 Oz, 1 Liter, Big Chill 20 Oz. Or Lava 16.9 Oz $.88