Health care deals are typically ExtraBucks rewards and BOGO Free deals that can be seen on pg 10 on CVS Weekly Ad Jul 21 – 27. This preview shows a range of health-care items including CVS allergy relief deals. Find allergy relief medicines on CVS Weekly Ad Jul 28 – Aug 3 which has deals on Claritin-D, CVS health allergy relief, Zyrtec, Allegra-D, and Flonase. On the same page, you can reach discounts on digestive relief products. Prilosec, Pepcid, Nexium, and more. Moreover, CVS offers deals through the app. ExtraCare Happiness Event will get you SURPRISE offers. Visit CVS.com/App for details of that deal. Save on your Rx with CVS. They can review it and you can learn about this on Rx page of CVS. The pharmacy store also provides delivery services. On the final page of CVS Ad, you can see the deals on photo products and services. Canvas prints, photo gifts, passport prints, mobile App, enlargements, collages, and wallet prints.
CVS Allergy Relief Deals on Weekly Ad Jul 21 – 27:
- Claritin 30 ct., Children’s 8 oz or 20 ct. or Claritin-D 15-20 ct $3 ExtraBucks – $3 mfr’s coupon pg 10
- CVS Health Allergy Relief-D 10-30 ct. Spend $15 Get $5 ExtraBucks
- Flonase original or Sensimist 120 sprays Buy 1 Get $5 Extrabucks
- Xyzal 55 ct., Allegra 45 ct. or Allegra D 30 ct.† $24.99
- Zyrtec 24-30 ct. or Zyrtec-D 24 ct.† Buy 1 Get $3 Extrabucks
More deals from health care sale:
- ANY Excedrin 24-200 ct Spend $20 Get $10 ExtraBucks pg 10
- ANY Aleve or Bayer Spend $25 Get $8 Extrabucks
- Select Tylenol 24 ct. or liquid gels 20 ct. Buy 2 Get $2 ExtraBucks
- Prilosec OTC 14 ct., 28 ct. or 42 ct. Spend $35 Get $10 ExtraBucks
- Nexium 24HR 42 ct Buy 1 Get $5 ExtraBucks $24.99
- Select Alka-Seltzer, phillips’, TruBiotics digestive health or ANY Miralax Spend $40 Get $10 ExtraBucks
Also, browse the next week’s CVS Ad – Jul 28 – Aug 3. Subscribe to the free newsletter to get more deals like these.