You can prefer supermarkets like CVS to buy eyelashes for definitive eyebrows rather than paying expensive prices at beauty stores. Furthermore, it's good to know that you will be able to earn Extrabucks rewards for your purchases of some beauty products. For example, buy any Neutrogena cosmetics to earn $6 Extrabucks rewards. Discover new products on the same page. Essie nail polish care is a new item on pg 7. Comparing to others, the most sensitive part of self-care is probably facial care. CVS sells facial care products at lower prices. BOGOs, mail-in rebates, and ExtraBucks rewards are also available in this part of the ad.
And don't forget the coupons. CVS coupons on hair care products such as Clairol Natural instincts, Nice 'n Easy or Root touch-up permanent hair color are available on pg 8. If you already have a plan to shop some deodorants and shampoos, it might as well be the CVS Weekly Ad that you shop in. CVS beauty sale is a great source online to buy all of these products.
- ANY Ardell false eyelashes Spend $10 Get $4 Extrabucks pg 7
- Kiss eyelashes Spend $10 Get $3 Extrabucks
- ANY wet n wild cosmetics Spend $10 Get $7 Extrabucks
- ANY Milani cosmetics Spend $10 Get $7 ExtraBucks
- Pixi skintreats skin care 0.8-4.57 oz pg 8
- Aveeno facial care BOGO 40% off
- Bliss facial care Spend $25 Get $10 Extrabucks
- Select Jergens or Curél Buy 2 Get $4 Extrabucks
- Neutrogena sun care or sunless BOGO 50% off
- The Mane Choice, Camille Rose, Mixed Chicks, As I Am, Curls, Mielle or Aunt Jackie's hair care 25% off