Don’t miss out BOGO 50% off CVS Cerave deal on Feb 9 – 15. Cetaphil, CeraVe, La Roche-Posay, AcneFree, and more brands are also participating the this BOGO sale. One of the special things about these skincare products is Extrabucks rewards. For example, if you buy 2 Physicians Formula cosmetics, you will get $10 Extrabucks. It appears that most of the essentials for the skincare routine can be easily found in these ads. Get $5 Extrabucks when you spend $20 on Burt’s bees cosmetics. Moreover, get $15 mail-in rebate when you buy $50 of Olay facial skincare. CVS Ad has a lot more to offer.
Use CVS Weekly Ad to save on regular personal care and bathroom consumables, too. Without proper deals and coupons, you might get lost in the regular prices. When you have the specials, you’ll always be able to make sure you pay the best price. One of the key things about saving is becoming a loyal customer. Supermarkets love loyal customers. Therefore they support continuous shopping with rewarding some purchases for your next shopping trips. Extrabucks rewards is a good example of that.
CVS Cerave Deal Feb 9 – 15 and more:
- Select Neutrogena, La Roche-Posay, AcneFree, ALL Vichy, CeraVe or Cetaphil BOGO 50% off pg 9
- Select Eucerin or Aquaphor Spend $20 Get $10 Extrabucks
- Almay cosmetics BOGO 50% off
- ANY Nivea body lotion, creme or oil Buy 2 Get $5 Extrabucks
- ANY Bioré facial care Buy 2 Get $4 Extrabucks
- Select Olay facial care BOGO 40% off