In order to shop with the maximum amount of savings, you may need this CVS Weekly Ad for Jan 5 – 11. The shopping is easier than ever when you have the correct sources of deals. Next week’s CVS Ad contains some snack deals including Oreo cookies, Lay’s chips. Browse this weekly ad to discover the upcoming deals on breakfast foods. It’s the most important meal of the day but it should also be healthy for not to make your body feel dizzy especially during a working day. Maxwell House, Nestlé coffee-mate, FiberOne, and more products are the products to find under the breakfast category on pg 4.
CVS already has deals for Valentine’s Day. Browse treats like Snickers, Reese’s, M&M’s, Ferrero Rocher, and more on pg 5. You have also savings like BOGO 50% off. Various products may be interesting from this CVS Grocery Products sale. In fact, the most rewarding purchases are available in the beauty section which I believe will be popular at the end of January. In February, there will be many more deals for Valentine’s Day in the weekly ads. Expect deals from pharmacy stores like CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and the department stores.
- Gold Emblem crackers or Gold Emblem abound popcorn 4-7 oz BOGO 50% off pg 3
- Gold Emblem trail mix 3-10 oz or caramel crunch 7 oz $2.99
- Oreo, Nutter Butter, Chips Ahoy or Lorna Doone family size 10-20 oz. $3.99 pg 4
- Just The Basics, CVS Health or Ice Canyon water 1 gallon. 3/$4
- Red Bull energy drink 4 pk. or Fiji water 6 pk 2/$12
- Select Special K cereal or Nourish bars. $1.99 Buy 3 Get $1 Extrabucks
- Valentine singles 0.5-3 oz or Brach’s Conversation hearts. BOGO 50% off pg 5
- Valentine, Original M&M’s 7.7-11.4 oz or Mars Chocolate Minis 7.7-9.7 oz. 2/$6