If you want to save on beauty products this week again, I recommend you to browse the new CVS Weekly Ad. They the cover page devoted to promoting the Epic beauty event with a lot of new ExtraBucks rewards. In this range, you can find limited edition items of the cosmetics and makeup products. As you might be familiar with, CVS has a very wide range of beauty products consisting of popular worldwide brands. Spend some amount on the participating items to earn ExtraBucks. Also, you shouldn't skip the free 3-piece beauty bag item on the first page. Spend $15 on Maybelline products to earn that bag.
Get happier saving on the important products of the week to celebrate Labor Day. CVS Ad covers a range of deals just for Labor Day this week. Also, notice that the hours can change for this day. One of the first things that one can encounter starting to browse this ad is the Extrabucks rewards on household items on pg 2. Buy toilet paper, paper towells, Huggies baby care products, Kleenex, Palmolive, and more items from the CVS stores. Basically, spend $20 on the participating items to get $5 ExtraBucks rewards.
Check out these deals from the first pages:
Household supplies with Extrabucks - Spend $20 to get $5 Extrabucks:
- Scott paper towel 6 roll $5 Extrabucks - wy spend $20 pg 2
- Huggies Little Swimmer 17-20 ct Jumbo pk diapers Pull Ups or GoodNites $9.99 - $2 mfr's coupon
- Palmolive 10 oz, Kleenex regular 85 ct. or with lotion 70 ct. $.99
Becoming a member of certain services of CVS will give you some nice features. One of these has been promoted and highlighted in this CVS Ad. You can get a $10 promo reward every month with carepass. Learn details on pg 3 or CVS.com. Furthermore, you get a nice deal on school supplies, too. Nothing changed on that product range but some BOGO deals are also there. For example, BOGO 50% off 3M post-it, Scotch mailing supplies or tape, Elmer's or Krazy glue and more products are in this part.
CVS Snack Sale Sep 1 - 7
Just take a look at your savings after you use plenty of mfr's coupons and Extrabucks rewards on grocery products and snacks from the range of this CVS Weekly Ad. Not only the top brands of soft beverage, snacks, breakfast cereals are available but they also offer these coupons or deals. Buy one-gallon milk to earn $1 Extrabucks. Know that brand can change depending on different stores.
See these deals on the CVS Ad snack and drink part:
- Coke 20 oz bottle or Pringles 5.2-7.2 oz. 3/$5 - $1 mfr's coupon pg 5
- Select General Mills cereal 8.9-13.8 oz. 2/$4 - $1 Extrabucks
- BelVita breakfast biscuit 7.04-8.8 oz or Select Nabisco crackers. 3/$10 - $3 Extrabucks
- Stouffer's, Hot Pockets 8.875-12.375 oz or DiGiorno 6.5 in. pizza 3/$10
- ALL Hershey's Snack Size 2/$7
- Mars Chocolate Fun Size 9.9-11.5 oz 2/$6
Also, browse currently valid ad deals on CVS Aug 25 - 31 Ad.