When you are having a party, it's better to be the best you can do because when you think of it there is only a limited amount of parties you can give in a span of human life. A human being can live 100-120 years in the best health conditions. And that's mostly extraordinary cases. Life is really short and we have everything so limited. Why not live your life at the maximum while you can. That doesn't have to be an unhealthy experience gathering with family and friends. You have always a lot of options and high availability in the lands of America. So I say when your house has a party, let it be the best.
We need to think about what makes a good party? Decoration? Of course, it's important. You just put some lights around and call it a nice décor. Add some figures of holiday items, maybe traditional items, Santa, etc. But I think the vital part of a party is the food. When you have decent food at a place, you usually tend to stay. Let your loved ones get the best party snacks. You can shop them on CVS Weekly Ad next week. The current CVS Ad Nov 10 - 16 has also similar products. But next week, you can save with the BOGOs. CVS Holiday Party Snacks might be what you need for your party.
- Gold Emblem, Gold Emblem abound trail mix 3.5-10 oz, caramel crunch 7 oz or bites 3-4 oz $2.99 pg 7
- Gold Emblem pretzels or Gold Emblem abound popcorn 4-5 oz. BOGO 50% off
- Goodfields snack tubs or Gold Emblem snacks BOGO 50% off
- Pepsi 2 liter bottle 2/$2.50
- Gold Emblem, Gold Emblem abound bagged pistachios or pistachio mixes 5-8 oz $4.49
- La Croix sparkling water 6 pk. 12 oz cans. 2/$6
- Select Gold Emblem, Gold Emblem abound almonds, mixed nuts or trail mix $4.99
You can find more in this ad. Earn Extrabucks with your purchases in Frozen II products on pg 9. Beauty products including top brands like L'Oreal, Cerave, Cetaphil, Olay, and more are available on pg 10. Check out the last part of the CVS Weekly Ad to see pharmacy items. Wellness products are good gifts for holiday. More gifts can be seen on pg 23, too.