CVS comes up with the latest deals on the weekly ad. Nail polish, mascara, lipsticks, and more makeup products are available in the range. You can find false eyelashes. Most products on pg 6, which is the part of the ad to find these beauty products, are new at CVS. Browse CVS Weekly Ad for details of Extrabucks Rewards. These items are either on sale or they have rewarded purchases. Moreover, you get a $15 mail-in rebate when you buy $50 Olay facial skincare products.
Facial care or hair products including regular shampoos and conditioners are viewable on pg 7. CVS offers multiple-buy savings featuring coupons, too. Use mfr’s coupons on pg 8 to save on L’Oreal Elvive shampoo and Ever Pure products. 4 pages are focused on women’s beauty and personal care products. Pg 9 is more of general bathroom consumable personal care products. Browse all of these on CVS makeup sale Apr 26 – May 2.
Extrabucks rewards and new at CVS:
- ANY Maybelline cosmetics Buy 2 Get $6 Extrabucks pg 6
- Physicians Formula cosmetics Buy 2 Get $8 Extrabucks
- Kiss artificial nails Spend $10 Get $3 Extrabucks
- ORLY nail polish or treatment Buy 2 Get $3 Rewards
These products are cheaper with mfr’s coupons and you will receive $10 Extrabucks when spend $30:
- Select Pantene Pro-V hair care $5 mfr’s coupon pg 7
- Pantene shampoo, conditioner 17.7 20.1 oz, Select stylers or treatment $4 mfr’s coupon
- Head & Shoulders 10.6-13.5 oz. $3 mfr’s coupon
Check out BOGO deals by CVS Weekly Ad:
- Select Aveeno skin care or personal cleansing BOGO 40% off pg 7
- ALL Garnier facial care BOGO 50% off
- Select facial care or masks BOGO 50% off
Use the CVS Makeup Sale Apr 26 – May 2 to find good deals on hair colors, too. View page 8 to see various color types. Also, that page offers anti-ageing products, cosmetics like mascara, and wonder water of L’Oreal Elvive. And many more products are going to be available in the next CVS Ad. Before it’s published, you can check out the preview.