Buy your pharmacy needs at CVS stores for it may offer you a really good deal. Allergy and pain relief medications, Zyrtec, Allegra, Prilosec, MiraLax, Nexium, Aleve, and more products are going to be in this category. CVS will start to have Voltaren on May 13. With Extracare coupon center, you will save extra. Most of the products of CVS pharmacy sale May 10 – 16 are wellness products or they require no prescription. If you need to get your Rx at CVS, you can get it delivered for free. You can also get everyday essentials with free delivery. Don’t leave your house. Shop these medicines, allergy relievers, and more products on CVS weekly ad to save.
- Prilosec OTC 14 ct., 28 ct. or 42 ct. SPEND $35 GET $10 ExtraBucks® Rewards pg 9
- MiraLAX 30-45 doses or Mix-In Pax 20 ct Buy 1 Get $5 Extrabucks
- Select Alka-Seltzer or Phillips $4.99
- Aleve 100 ct. or liquid gels 40 ct. BUY 2 GET $6 ExtraBucks® Rewards
- Select pain relievers, sleep aids, caffeine alertness or Arnicare foot care BUY 2 GET $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards
- Select CVS Health pain relief 6-24 oz or 30 ct. and up BOGO 50% off – SPEND $30 GET $10 ExtraBucks® Rewards
- Claritin 90 ct. $8 mfr’s coupon
- Zyrtec 24-30 ct., Rhinocort Allergy 120 sprays or Zyrtec-D 24 ct BUY 1 GET $3 ExtraBucks® Rewards
- Select Always or Tampax BOGO 50% off
- ANY Fridababy, Flex, Oi, pH-D or Good Clean Love products $10 ExtraBucks® Rewards when spend $30
You can save with CVS Pharmacy Sale May 10 – 16 but there are way more in the CVS Ad. Browse beauty products on the first page. They have new BOGOs and a free beauty bag. Skincare products, pharmacy products, candies, and more. Shop breakfast food in this ad. Fiber-rich breakfast food, healthy snacks, orange juice, and more stuff are waiting for you in that category. Subscribe to the newsletter to get more deals by this retailer.